Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for the overall turnkey design, installation, checkout, commissioning, and troubleshooting using detailed company guidelines. Performs complex customer support activities for equipment and systems products. Ensures that each project assigned reaches final completion on time and is implemented at or below the estimated cost in the approved sales estimate and is billed in timely fashion through the duration of the project.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty that is given satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
• Engineers design per plan and specifications
• Material procurement
• Oversee and coordinate subcontractors on related projects
• Interview, hire, train, mentor, evaluate, and when necessary, terminate project personnel or make related recommendations in accordance with company policies
• Prepare and send all required submittals
• Ability to lead project implementation efforts on projects with limited scope and size
• Ability to lead validation and commissioning processes
• Prepare close out and hand over project to Service or Performance Assurance department
• Diagnose communication problems and install control devises and other components
• Ensure timely billing of project throughout the installation
• Implement design applications, diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
• Participate in or lead small field audits and related analysis and results and performance assurance of installed systems
• Perform modeling and setting of targets
• May identify ECM measures
• May perform remote monitor of EMS and related customer support
• May establish sales estimates or meet performance guarantees
• Signature level authority as indicated by the Authorization Level Document.
• Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
• Four-year degree required or related work experience
• Six years related work experience required
• Two years supervisory experience required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Advanced understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems
• Ability to analyze control system drawings and schematics
• Strong leadership skills including, team leading, employee mentoring and development, and the ability to empower others through delegating responsibility.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word and Excel
• Strong basic math skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
Moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items. Transporting of items such as a laptop computer and luggage; driving an automobile, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. Employee may work in different environments while on various job sites. Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change. At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Your application was submitted successfully.