Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
This position plans, directs and coordinates activities of all simultaneous designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives of each project are accomplished on time, implemented at or above the estimated gross margin in the approved project sales estimate. This position is also responsible for managing operations personnel in accordance with company policies and procedures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· May contribute to divisional and departmental strategic planning
· May interview, hire, train, mentor, evaluate, and when necessary, terminate operations personnel or make related recommendations
· Assimilate, filter and propagate new design/installation/service ideas
· Manage the process of receiving documentation, scheduling and conducting sales release meetings
· May assist sales personnel with project cost estimates, sales presentations and collections
· May assist with the layout and design of the project in accordance with contract documents and approved sales estimate
· May lead large, complex field audits and approve audit reports and results
· May manage performance assurance measures
· Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
· Ten years related work experience required
· Minimum three years supervisory experience required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Advanced understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Access and Excel
· Strong knowledge of contracting procedures and tactics relative to such areas as project correspondence, documentation, timely notice of claims, subcontract negotiation and subcontract administration
· Clear understanding of Revenue, Cost, Gross Margin and Cash Management
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent leadership skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
Moving over rough or uneven surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy to light items. Transporting of items such as a laptop computer and luggage; driving an automobile, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. Employee may work in different environments while on various job sites.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Your application was submitted successfully.