Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is the primary sales position within the organization responsible for identifying, estimating and selling projects. This position is responsible for developing relationships with new SE customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell building automation and HVAC system adds/modifications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop new business opportunities
· Prospect for and identify potential sales opportunities
· May prepare take-off and estimate costs of prospective sales opportunities
· Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual sales opportunities
· Prepare sales quotations and proposals
· Generate and implement sales presentations
· Process and analyze feasibility assessments and/or all bid/contract documents
· Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
· Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience.
· Three (3) years related work experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Schneider Electric and HVAC systems product knowledge a plus, but not required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
The work is sedentary. Typically the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. However, there may be some movement from area to area, transporting of items such as a laptop computer, paper, books, luggage and small parts; driving an automobile, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the primary duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
While performing the primary duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, traveling from one location to another.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application was submitted successfully.